3 innocent girls were playing in school during lunch time, electricity

Balrampur. There is big news from Balrampur of Chhattisgarh. Three girls have come in the grip of electric wire. One of the three innocent children of the primary school has died due to coming in the grip of electric wire, while 2 have been seriously scorched.

The treatment of both the serious girls is going on in the Civil Hospital of Vadrafnagar. At lunch time, all the three girl students came under the grip of electric wire while playing and got badly injured. The whole incident is of the category of primary school.

In a hurry, the relatives and teachers took all three to the civil hospital in Vadrafnagar. Where one girl was declared dead by the doctors, while the treatment of two girls is going on.

Read more- Health Ministry Deploys an Expert Team to Kerala to Take Stock of Zika Virus

Leave a Comment