Adipurush: The most awaited film of the year 2023 ‘Adipurush’ was released in theaters on 16 June. The cinematic adaptation of Epic Ramayana has received mixed response from the audience. The acting of Kriti and Prabhas is being praised in the film, although ‘Adipurush’ has also been trolled for bad VFX and dialogues. Amidst all this, the film has made a great collection at the box office and has also broken many records.
‘Adipurush’ broke many records in three days of its release
The film ‘Adipurush’, surrounded in all the controversies, got a lot of negative reviews on social media. Despite this, this film is blowing up at the box office and is also collecting fiercely. With this, within three days of its release, ‘Adipurush’ has broken the records of many films.
- ‘Adipurush’ had earned 140 crores worldwide on the first day. With this, this film broke the records of many Bollywood films.
- ‘Adipurush’ had earned the record of highest collection on the opening day by earning more than 85 crores at the box office on the very first day itself.
- ‘Adipurush’ has now broken the three-day collection record of Shahrukh Khan starrer ‘Pathan’ and has become Bollywood’s highest-grossing film.
- ‘Adipurush’ has earned more than Rs 200 crores in three days of its release, while Pathan did a business of Rs 166.75 crores in the first three days of its release.
- ‘Adipurush’ creates history by earning 300 crores at the world wide box office in three days
- ‘Adipurush’ also broke the record of Ranbir Kapoor starrer ‘Brahmastra’, which was released last year, by earning handsomely on the first day.
‘Adipurush’ is made under the direction of Om Raut
The film ‘Adipurush’, directed by Om Raut, is based on the epic Ramayana. In the film, Prabhas has played the role of Lord Ram, while Kriti Sanon has played the role of Janaki and Sunny Singh has played the role of Laxman. Saif Ali Khan is seen in the role of Lankesh in the film. This film is expected to break many records in the coming days.
Also read: Mukesh Khanna raging on Adipurush, said- ‘This terrible joke with Ramayana’