Shahdol. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has reached Shahdol district of Madhya Pradesh today. Where PM Modi launched the National Sickle Cell Anemia Eradication Mission 2047 and 1 crore Ayushman Bharat card distribution. The Prime Minister started the program by garlanding the statue of Rani Durgavati. CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan said that Madhya Pradesh is the heart of the country, but Prime Minister Narendra Modi resides in the heart of the country of Madhya Pradesh.
CM Shivraj said that on June 24, the 5 Gaurav Yatra of Veerangana Rani Durgavati started. October 5 is his 500th birthday. A huge memorial will be built for him in Jabalpur. During this, many programs will be held throughout the year. The BJP built memorials of all tribal leaders.
Lalluram Exclusive: MP MLA court convicted Jeetu Patwari, sentence will be pronounced in some time, know what is the whole matter?
CM Shivraj Singh said that the Congress government of 1.25 years did not make Ayushman cards. PM Modi wanted to treat poor people. But the Congress government became an obstacle in this. The Congress government was there for one and a quarter years. He did not even implement Jal Jeevan Mission in MP. Not only this, Congress and Kamal Nath returned more than 2 lakh Prime Minister’s residences.
PM Modi in Shahdol: Tributes to Rani Durgavati, launches National Sickle Cell Anemia Eradication Mission and Ayushman card distribution
After the BJP government came, 38 lakh houses were built for the poor. Ayushman cards are being distributed to crores of people. Congress also snatched one thousand rupees given to the women of Baiga, Bharia tribes. CM Shivraj Singh said that by starting the Ladli Behna Yojana, we started giving one thousand rupees to the sisters every month. The earlier government used to make the money meant for development disappear in between. Congress did not do any work. Whatever works of development have been done by the BJP government. Prime Minister Modi has increased India’s respect in the world today.
CM’s big things
- Madhya Pradesh is the heart of the country, but Prime Minister Narendra Modi resides in the heart of the country of Madhya Pradesh.
- On June 24, the 5 Gaurav Yatra of Veerangana Rani Durgavati started.
- A huge memorial of Rani Durgavati will be built in Jabalpur.
- BJP built memorials of all the tribal leaders
- Even after getting money from the Modi government, the Kamal Nath government of Congress did not implement the Jal Jeevan Mission in Madhya Pradesh.
- Congress had returned 2 lakh houses of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana during the 1.25 year government.
- Double engine scheme is better implemented in the government
- Today the whole world is saying Jai Jai of India.
Read more- Health Ministry Deploys an Expert Team to Kerala to Take Stock of Zika Virus