Bhopal. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is visiting Madhya Pradesh on 27th June. Modi will participate in many programs in Bhopal and Shahdol districts. The route of Modi’s road show in the capital has also been finalised. There will be a road show from Raj Bhavan to the old police control room. Earlier there was a one and a half kilometer long roadshow. which has been reduced. Now only 500 meter road show has been approved. Indore-Bhopal and Bhopal-Jabalpur Vande Bharat trains will also be flagged off from Rani Kamlapati railway station in Bhopal. Will virtually address BJP leaders and workers of 10 lakh booths in the country.
The roadshow is small but the preparation will be extensive and effective
State President VD Sharma said that those who take selfies in PM Modi’s program will have to be stopped. There will be an effective reception of the National President. There will be a roadshow of PM. The roadshow is small, but the preparation will be extensive and effective. There will be a road show in a different way. Modi ji will also talk to the workers of some booths across the country. People coming from outside will play the role of expanders. Leave an impression with this program. This is a national convention. One will get to see the form of miniature India. Workers and leaders of other states are also coming.
Daughters of MP should be careful! #PayNath and #Congress’s insult to women trending on Twitter throughout the day
CM Shivraj reviewed the preparations
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh reached Motilal Nehru Stadium and reviewed the arrangements for Modi’s tour. Shivraj Singh said that the accommodation and food arrangements should be perfect. Arrangements have been made for water falling from above. There should be a unique system. The route of PM Modi’s roadshow has been finalized. The CM told the workers that there would be a road show from Raj Bhavan to the police control room. Small roadshow, but should be comprehensive.
Minute-to-minute program of PM Modi
- Prime Minister Modi will fly from Delhi to Bhopal at 8:35 am.
- Will reach Bhopal airport at 9:50.
- Will leave for Barkatullah University from Bhopal airport at 10:15.
- Will leave for Rani Kamlapati station of Bhopal from Barkatullah University at 10:30 am.
- From 10:30 am to 11:00 am, the Vande Bharat train will be flagged off at Rani Kamlapati station.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will leave for Lal Parade Ground by road at 11:05.
- From 11:15 to 12:15, my booth’s strongest BJP workers will participate in the convention.
- Will leave for Bhopal airport by air from Bhopal’s Red Parade Ground at 12:30.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will leave for Jabalpur airport from Bhopal at 12:55.
- Will reach Jabalpur airport at 1:45 pm.
- Will leave for Shahdol from Jabalpur to Lalpur airstrip at 1:50.
- Lalpur airstrip schedule will reach at 2:45 pm.
- Sickle cell anemia mission will be launched in Shahdol by 4:30 pm.
- 4:30 PM Modi will leave for Pakaria Shahdol.
- Will leave for Jabalpur from Shahdol at 6:50 pm.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will leave for Delhi from Jabalpur at 8:00 pm.
PM Modi will come to MP on June 27: Two Vande Bharat trains will be inaugurated, Veerangana Durgavati will also participate in the closing program of Gaurav Yatra, CM Shivraj gave information
Will have food at tribal family’s house in Shahdol
After participating in the programs of Bhopal, PM Modi will go to Shahdol and will have food at the house of a tribal family in Pakharia village. Different responsibilities have been assigned to the leaders regarding the PM’s visit. There is a big program related to Ayushman Bharat eradication and sickle cell anemia in Shahdol.
PM Modi’s MP tour: Will meet the tribal family living in PM residence in two villages of Shahdol district, officials gave information, preparations started in the village
Nationwide mission will be launched regarding sickle cell
PM Modi will launch the mission to free the country from sickle cell disease from Shahdol. Let us inform that in 17 states of the country, the people of tribal society are victims of sickle cell disease. Sickle cell is a genetic disease in which blood cells stop forming.
PM Modi will do roadshow in Bhopal: will have food at tribal family’s house in Shahdol, CM Shivraj holds a meeting of officials regarding the tour
Read more- Health Ministry Deploys an Expert Team to Kerala to Take Stock of Zika Virus