CG BREAKING: Fire broke out in commercial complex, 3 people died due to suffocation, many saved their lives by jumping

Manoj Yadav, Korba. A terrible fire has broken out in the transport town of the district. Where there was a fierce fire in a dozen shops including bank, electronic, stationery. At the same time, many people were trapped inside the above complex including the bank LIC office. Out of which 2 men and one woman died due to suffocation. At the same time, many people saved their lives by jumping from the building. Along with this, many people were also found in a state of unconsciousness.

Let us tell you that a huge fire broke out in the commercial complex located near Transport Nagar Chowk in Korba. Many people are trapped in the complex at the time of the incident. As soon as the information about the incident was received, the fire brigade team reached the spot and started rescue work. At the same time, the reason for the fire is being told as short circuit. At the same time, many people were trapped in the complex in the incident. Out of which 3 people have died. At the same time, the deceased has been identified as Rashmi Singh resident of Chirmiri, Shatrughan Dheere resident of Karumhua and Devendra Kumhar resident of Pamgarh.

According to the information, the offices of bank and LIC are also included in the shops that came under the grip of fire. The fire brigade team is trying to control the fire. A huge crowd has gathered at the crime scene. Police personnel are also trying to control the situation by reaching the spot.

Click to read the news of Chhattisgarh
Click here to read news in English

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top