Manoj Yadav, Korba. A gas cylinder blasted in a house in Mudapar township under Manikpur Chowki. Due to which the fire spread in the whole house. In this accident, all the things kept in the house were burnt to ashes. The members of the house saved their lives by running away. This accident happened due to leakage in the gas cylinder.
As soon as the incident was reported, the fire brigade team reached the spot and brought the fire under control. There is an atmosphere of panic in the locality since the incident.