CG NEWS: Health of 7 people of the same family deteriorated after eating wild putu, treatment continues

Manoj Yadav, Korba. The condition of 7 people of the same family has worsened after eating wild puttu in Katghora. In fact, Adarsh, 12-year-old son of Mahesh Das Panika, a resident of Gram Panchayat Pakhanapara (Gangdei), brought putu from his yard. This putu was found near Para, thinking it to be Para Putu, he brought it home. After which everyone ate it. After dinner Mahesh went to work and Adarsh ​​went to school. He started vomiting in school. Here in the house also the condition of everyone started deteriorating.

All were taken to Bhilai Bazar Primary Health Center. In which Mahesh Das Panika, his wife Sarojini Bai, mother Mankunwar, brother Jitendra, Ritu, son Adarsh ​​and Aarvya were told to have food poisoning. RMO Purushottam Tiwari started the treatment. In which the condition of both the children was very serious. Both the children were brought to the health center in an unconscious state. Right now the whole family is out of danger.

wild puttu is dangerous

On getting information about food poisoning, BMO Dr. Rudrapal Singh Kanwar reached Bhilai Bazar Primary Health Center to inquire about everyone’s condition. The doctor told that no one should consume wild puttu during the rainy season. There is a risk of food poisoning by eating wild puttu. Due to which life can also be in danger.

Leave a Comment