Cylinder explodes while preparing mid-day meal in MP: Kitchen wall damaged, major accident averted

Ajay Neema, Ujjain. A big news has come out from Ujjain in Madhya Pradesh. Where a gas cylinder exploded while preparing mid-day meal in a girls’ school. Though there was no loss of life in the incident, the mid-day meal hall has been completely damaged.

A major accident was averted on Friday at the Government Girls Secondary High School on Mehidpur Road. While giving information, the Mahidpur Road police said that a fire broke out in the gas tank hose while cooking food at the Government Girls Secondary School on Friday. The fire was so strong that it was spreading continuously.

2 innocent children died in the fire: treatment of parents continues, yesterday the house caught fire due to cylinder leaking

During the incident all the cooks left the room. After which the gas tank exploded with a bang. The wall of the kitchen was damaged by the blast. Although the distance of the school from the kitchen room is 200 meters. Due to which no major accident took place. The police is probing the entire matter and taking action.

Chhindwara News: A fierce fire broke out in the house due to the explosion of a gas cylinder, a woman died after burning alive, there was a stir

Read more- Health Ministry Deploys an Expert Team to Kerala to Take Stock of Zika Virus

Leave a Comment