Shabbir Ahmed, Bhopal. Before the assembly elections in Madhya Pradesh, the employees have opened the front. Employees’ organizations have made a strategy for a big movement in July. Will agitate on old pension scheme, dearness allowance and other issues. MP Officers/Employees United Front has announced to conduct agitation in three phases.
Assembly elections are to be held in the state by the end of this year. As the date of election is coming closer, the demands of the agitators have also intensified. According to the information, the Madhya Pradesh Officers/Employees United Front will start the movement from July 11. In which more than 50 employees’ organizations of the state will participate in the movement.
Employees will also get gifts in the election year in MP! From increasing DA to improving pay scale possible, many announcements can be made soon
these are demands
- Dearness Allowance to Officer-Employees and Pensioners
- Payment of arrears from the due date of Dearness Allowance
- health insurance scheme implemented
- Stalled promotion since 2016
- increasing the rate of housing allowance
- Demand to remove salary anomalies of clerks
- Resolution of discrepancy in grade pay
- Abolition of NPS and restoration of old pension scheme
- Demand for seniority of teachers from the date of appointment
- Sixth in corporation boards and seventh pay scale to panchayat secretaries
- Simplification in Compassionate Appointment
- Designation change of regular teachers
- Redressal of the demands of Asha and Usha workers, public health guards
- There is a demand to regularize daily wage earners, contract workers, permanent workers, Kotwar, outsourcing workers.
Good news for employees: risk allowance will be given along with June salary, order issued…
Read more- Health Ministry Deploys an Expert Team to Kerala to Take Stock of Zika Virus