Housefull 5: The luck of Bollywood player Kumar i.e. Akshay Kumar is not going well for a long time. His five films one after the other failed at the box office. The ticket window for the actor’s last release Selfie was ruined. In such a situation, Akshay has been craving for a huge hit for a long time. At the same time, for the sake of saving his respect, Akshay has made a big announcement. Actually Khiladi Kumar has announced the fifth installment of the comedy franchise ‘Housefull 5’.
Akshay Kumar released the poster of ‘Housefull 5’
Releasing the poster of the film, Akshay Kumar claimed that the film will have ‘Paanch Guna Pagalpan’. ‘Housefull 5’ will be directed by Tarun Mansukhani and produced by Sajid Nadiadwala.
When will ‘Housefull 5’ release?
Akshay’s post on Instagram has confirmed that Riteish Deshmukh will be seen in ‘Housefull 5’ but the rest of the cast is yet to be revealed. Along with this, it has also been announced that this film will be released in theaters around Diwali next year.
These 5 films of Akshay Kumar proved to be disaster
Akshay Kumar was once considered the hit machine of Bollywood. But for the last few years, his films are getting beaten badly at the box office. Let us know here which five films of Akshay proved to be a disaster for his career.
- selfie- Akshay Kumar’s film ‘Selfie’ was his last released film. Emraan Hashmi was also seen playing an important role in this film. There was a lot of buzz about the film but after its release, it was rejected outright by the audiences. Life time collection of ‘Selfie’ was 16.85 crores. And Selfie was also the lowest grossing film of Akshay’s career.
- Ramsetu- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Ramsetu’ was released on 25 October 2022 last year. Released on Diwali, this film also failed to show any success at the box office and its lifetime collection was Rs 71.87 crore.
- Raksha Bandhan- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Rakshabandhan’ was his third flop film. This film was released on 11 August 2022. This film, highlighting the problem of brother-sister bonding and dowry, was also not liked by the audience. Its life time collection was Rs 44.39 crore.
- Emperor Prithviraj His big budget film ‘Samrat Prithviraj’ is also included in the list of continuous flops of Akshay Kumar. This film was released on 3 June 2022 but the audience rejected it outright. Its lifetime collection was Rs 68.05 crore.
- Bachchan Pandey- Akshay’s another flop film ‘Bachchan Pandey’ was also released in the year 20222. This film also did not get any special response from the audience. Life time collection of ‘Bachchan Pandey’ was Rs 49.98 crore.
Akshay Kumar’s last released five films have been back to back flops, now it will be a matter to be seen whether ‘Housefull 5’ can cross Akshay Kumar’s sinking career or not.
read this also: Ram Charan’s daughter will be named today, preparations are going on in the house like this, wife Upasana showed a glimpse by sharing the video