Hemant Sharma, Indore. A heart-wrenching incident has come to light from Indore in Madhya Pradesh. Here three children died due to drowning in the pond. The incident is of Khati Piplia village of Khudail police station area. All three had gone to bathe in the pond built near the house late in the evening, but all three drowned due to overflowing water due to rain. On the information of the villagers, the police took out the dead bodies from the pond and sent them to MY Hospital for postmortem. At present the police is investigating the incident.
BJP leader surrounded his own government on price rise: wrote in social media post – In the first month itself, the installment of Ladli Bahna Yojana was recovered, Congress took a pinch
Death of 2 farmers who landed in the well in Balaghat
A painful incident has come to light from Balaghat district of Madhya Pradesh. Here, two farmers got down in the well to repair the motor and died. Both are suspected to have died due to inhaling poisonous gas. As soon as the incident was reported, the police reached the spot and with the help of the villagers pulled out the bodies from the well. Click on the link to read the full news
2 farmers died in MP: They went into the well to repair the motor, suffocated by poisonous gas
Suspicious death of CG youth in MP: Dead body found in a semi-naked state in hotel room, police engaged in investigation
Read more- Health Ministry Deploys an Expert Team to Kerala to Take Stock of Zika Virus