Bhopal / Shahdol. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is coming to Shahdol in Madhya Pradesh tomorrow i.e. on 1st July. For which elaborate arrangements have been made. Addressing the general meeting organized at Lalpur airstrip, PM Modi will have food with the tribal community in Pakaria village. Along with this, the most famous dance of tribals, Gendi and Shaila Karma will be seen.
PM Modi MP Visit: PM Modi will come to Shahdol on July 1, know why more than 100 cots were ordered?
Shahdol Commissioner Rajeev Sharma told that PM Modi will launch Sickle Cell Anemia Mission and distribute 1 crore Ayushman cards. After this he will go to Pakaria village. Will interact with tribal community members, PESA committees, Lakhpati sisters and football players here.
Bageshwar Dham: PM Modi’s younger brother applied in Bageshwar Dham, said – he wishes to become PM again
PM Modi’s minute to minute program
- PM Modi will first come to Jabalpur, after that he will go to Shahdol.
- Helipad will reach Lalpur at 3:25
- Addressing the general meeting at Lalpur stage meeting place at 3:30 pm, will remain till 4:45.
- Will leave for Pakaria village at 4:45. 1:15 hour program with tribal community people in Pakaria.
- Will leave for Jabalpur Dumna Airport again at 6:40 pm.
Read more- Health Ministry Deploys an Expert Team to Kerala to Take Stock of Zika Virus