Negligence took life in MP! The young man was removing the DP by climbing on the transformer, then he died due to electrocution, the family members beat the lineman

Arif Qureshi, Sheopur. A painful accident has happened from Sheopur district of Madhya Pradesh. On Wednesday, in a village under Manpur police station, suddenly a young man got electrocuted while unloading the DP by climbing on the transformer installed on the farm. Due to which he died. Angered by the incident, the family members of the youth assaulted the lineman in the hospital premises. The relatives have accused the lineman of deliberately getting the work done on the live line. In the case, the police have started investigation after establishing a case.

The incident is of Guda village of Manpur police station area, Kashipur village resident Manish Adivasi had reached the fields near Guda village along with two employees including the lineman of the electricity company at around 10 am. At the behest of the lineman of the power company, he was working to unload the DP by climbing on the transformer on the fields. Lineman Karan and Jaisingh told him that you have taken the permit and connect the line by climbing on the transformer. As soon as he worked to connect the line, he got stuck to the transformer due to electrocution. After turning off the power supply and getting him down, he was taken to the district hospital, where doctors declared him brought dead.

Jabalpur soldier martyred on Ladakh border: Army soldiers gave guard of honor in home village, hundreds of people gave last farewell

Here, as soon as the information about the incident was received, the relatives reached the hospital. Angry family members have accused two people, including the lineman, of deliberately making them work on the current line and taking their lives. Meanwhile, the family members thrashed the lineman in the hospital premises, whose video is now going viral on social media. Sugriva Adivasi, the family of the deceased, says that Manish had climbed on the transformer at the behest of the lineman. He had told Manish about taking the permit, but the line was on, so he died. In this regard, the Manpur police station says that Manish got electrocuted while taking off the DP. As a result of which he died, the post-mortem of the dead body is being done by establishing a marg. Further investigation has been started.

Controversy between two parties over the possession of the house VIDEO: Lathi-sticks fiercely, a young man injured in the incident

Read more- Health Ministry Deploys an Expert Team to Kerala to Take Stock of Zika Virus

Leave a Comment