Kumar Inder, Jabalpur. Prime Minister Narendra Modi is on Shahdol tour of Madhya Pradesh today. Meanwhile, PM Modi has reached Dumna Airport in Jabalpur by Indian Air Force aircraft. The BJP leaders here welcomed him. After which he left for Shahdol by helicopter.
Prime Minister is warmly welcomed: CM Shivraj said on Modi’s visit to Shahdol – Today is very important day for the country along with MP
PM Modi will also inaugurate the National Sickle Cell Anemia Eradication Mission, PVC Ayushman Card Distribution Campaign and distribute Sickle Cell Genetic Status Card in Lalpur. After this, he will also talk to the leaders of self-help groups, tribal community, PESA law committees and captains of village football club in Pakaria village of Shahdol district.
PM Modi’s minute to minute program
- PM Modi will reach Shahdol at 3 pm.
- Will launch the National Sickle Cell Anemia Eradication Mission 2047.
- Will distribute one crore Ayushman cards.
- Will address the public meeting at Lalpur Ground.
- PM Modi will reach Pakaria village at 5.15 pm.
- Interaction with the head and senior people of the tribal society.
- Dialogue with Lakhpati sisters of self-help groups/discussion with members of livelihood mission.
- Interaction with representatives of PESA committee.
- Interaction with rural football players from tribal area.
- Will have dinner with the tribal society at Pakaria.
- PM Modi will leave for Delhi at 7:10 pm.
Read more- Health Ministry Deploys an Expert Team to Kerala to Take Stock of Zika Virus