Two incidents of arson in MP: Sparks erupted due to short circuit in Barwani collector’s office, truck caught fire while moving in Sagar, driver saved his life by jumping

Two incidents of arson have come to the fore in Madhya Pradesh. There is no news of any casualty in this arson. There is only material damage. The first incident is of fire in Barwani collector’s office and the second incident is of fire in a moving truck in Sagar.

Sameer Sheikh, Barwani. A fire broke out in the collector’s office located at the district headquarters. Short circuit is said to be the cause of the fire. There was a stir in the collector’s office due to fire in the DP room near the Additional Collector’s Chamber. On receiving the information of the incident, immediately the collectorate staff extinguished the fire with the fire extinguisher present there. There was chaos in the collector’s office due to the fire. On receiving the information of the fire, the fire was brought under control immediately due to the alertness of the employees present there. It is a matter of gratitude that the fire was controlled before it took a dreadful form.

Read more: Fierce firing at girlfriend’s house: Bike riders opened fire, accused BJP corporator’s son, incident caught on camera

plastic pipe load fire in moving truck

Dinesh Sharma, Sagar. A moving truck suddenly caught fire in Rahatgarh police station area of ​​the district, which burnt the pipes filled in the truck. Thankfully the driver saved his life by jumping. The incident took place near the Mazar in front of Rahatgarh Sagar Road Bhopal Tirahe. The truck was going straight after filling the pipes of the tap water scheme from Abdullahganj Tamod. The engine of the truck caught fire near the tomb ahead of Bhopal Tirahe. The truck driver somehow saved his life by jumping. On receiving information, Rahatgarh police and fire brigade reached the spot and brought the fire under control. By then the truck was completely burnt. Driver Iqbal said that when the truck was climbing the valley, the engine caught fire due to a short circuit.

Read more: MP Breaking: Engineer dies after falling from multi-storey building in Indore, incident captured in CCTV camera

Read more- Health Ministry Deploys an Expert Team to Kerala to Take Stock of Zika Virus

Leave a Comment