World Cup 2023 Pakistan Team: ODI World Cup 2023 is to be played in the hosting of India. The first match in this mega tournament will be played at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad on 5 October. At the same time, nothing has been cleared for the Pakistan cricket team from their government to come to India in the World Cup. Meanwhile, the Pakistan Cricket Board can send a security team to investigate the World Cup venue.
However, sending a security team to check the venue is part of the process. A PCB spokesperson said according to Cricket Pakistan, “The board requires the Pakistan government for any tour of India, along with match venues. We are in contact with our government for guidance, and will update the event authority as soon as we hear from them.” The Pakistan team will play in a total of five venues, which include Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata and Hyderabad.
Some teams do security checks
Some teams conduct venue security checks before big and important events like the World Cup. Let us inform that in the 2016 T20 World Cup played in India, the match against India was shifted from Dharamshala to Kolkata by the ICC keeping an eye on the security.
Pakistan’s schedule in the World Cup is like this
- 6 October – Pakistan vs Qualifier, Hyderabad
- 12 October – Pakistan vs Qualifier, Hyderabad
- 15 October – Pakistan vs India, Ahmedabad
- October 20 – Pakistan vs Australia, Bengaluru
- October 23 – Pakistan vs Afghanistan, Chennai
- October 27 – Pakistan vs South Africa, Chennai
- October 21 – Pakistan vs Bangladesh, Kolkata
- November 5 – Pakistan vs New Zealand, Bengaluru
- 12 November – Pakistan vs England, Kolkata
Grand competition will be held on 15 October
Significantly, the World Cup match between India and Pakistan will be played at the Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad on October 15. Earlier, both the teams came face to face in the T20 World Cup played in 2022, in which Team India won.
read this also…
IND vs WI: Rinku Singh is sure to play in the Indian T20 team! This picture of blue jersey is proving